Have you ever joined Japan-Cambodia Kizuna Festival previous years? If ever, what were your best experiences and if never, will you participate this year?
Japan-Cambodia Kizuna Festival, formerly called CJCC Festival, is conducted once a year taking around three days and four nights in cooperation with Embassy of Japan in Cambodia, Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center, and Japan Foundation Asia Center. It is the biggest event which was conducted to celebrate the anniversary of the establishment of CJCC.
It is the combination of CJCC festival and Japan week festival of the Embassy of Japan in the purpose to introduce Japanese traditional and modern culture in Cambodia and promote cultural exchange between the two nations. During these three days, there are various kinds of events including culture related program, Japanese language related seminar, exhibition, and special shows, etc. There were around 21,000 people estimated to join in the event last year.
So, this year, Japan-Cambodia Kizuna Festival 2018, will be held on February 22-25, 2018 at Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center. The theme of #KizunaFestival2018 is “Beat of Japan”.
The 7th Kizuna Festival, and also The 65th Anniversary of of Diplomatic Relations between Japan & Cambodia.
Take a look at some photos preparing for the event:
The various cultural events and exhibitions will be organized during the festival as in the following:
- Performances (by Japanese and Cambodian Artists)
- Japanese and Cambodian Cultural Related Events (Ikebana, Origami & Calligraphy)
- Japan-Cambodia Quiz Game
- BATIC-HOLIC Concert
- CJCC-Japanese Speech Contest
- Japanese & Khmer Martial Art
- Yukata Contest in Cambodia 2018
- #IAmOriginal Station with POPUP: Mini Concert
- Let’s Cook Khmer Food and Dessert (Num Kreab and Num Kruok)
- Let’s Cook Japanese Food and Dessert (Onigiri, Sushi Roll & Chocolate Mochi)
- Experiencing Yukata Wearing Session
- Match Flag Project
- Worldship Orchestra Concert with Angkor Youth Orchestra
- Udon Master Class by Marugame Udon
- Japanese Movie Show (A Tale of Samurai Cooking, ROBO-G, Nobody to Watch Over Me, Always-Sunset on Third Street-3 & THERMAE ROMAE)
- Study Tour Culture and Education Exchange Program
- Cosplay Show
- Study-in-Japan Information Corner
- Workshop, Exhibition, Lectures, and Others
If you need to know the detailed program, please check it out here.
Watch: Highlighted video of Japan-Cambodia Kizuna Festival 2017
Let's go to experience Japan-Cambodia Kizuna Festival 2018 together. Hope to see you at the event! For more details, check out the official Facebook page.